Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy International Meatless Day!


Today is international meatless day! This is a day I will never forget, because 10 years ago, I had wanted to go vegetarian today but failed. I went vegetarian the next day.

I hope if you are on your journey to be a vegetarian or vegan you will not give up. And if you are already one, you will remain so :) Stay free!

If you face any problems on your vegetarian or vegan diet, please feel free to write to me. I am not an expert, but I will try to help you within my means.

2 comments:

eve said...

Love your blog and your great encouragement. I am a fairly new vegan and feeling fabulous so far (4 months).

dreamy said...

That's great eve, Thank for dropping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright © 2012 http://living-vegan.blogspot.com